Last Updated: 6/14/2022
You will not use, attempt to access, or ask for the login credentials for any third party’s account at any time. You will not allow any third party to access or use your account at any time, nor provide any third party with your login credentials. We will not be liable for any loss that we may incur as a result of any third party that uses your password or otherwise accesses your account, either with or without your knowledge. You will be liable for losses incurred by us or any third party due to release of account credentials to unauthorized persons.
You may delete your account by clicking “Delete Account” in your account settings. You will not assign, transfer, sell, or share your membership to the Site. If you do, both you and the unauthorized user are jointly and severally liable for any fees that will be due.
We may suspend or delete your account or any licenses herein at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We have the right to terminate your membership at any time, and you will be responsible for all charges to your account at the time of termination. We are not responsible for preserving terminated account information which may be permanently deleted in our discretion.
You understand that all we are selling you is access to the Site and use of the Services as we provide them from time to time. You need to provide your own access to the Internet, hardware, and software, and you are solely responsible for any fees that you incur to access the Site or use the Services. All users may access certain public areas of the Site and use the Services and the Materials therein, free of charge. We grant all users a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, and nontransferable personal license to access and use only those Materials provided on free areas of the Site for private, non-commercial purposes on a single computer or mobile device. This free license does not include a license to access or use paid areas of the Site or the Materials therein. If you are a subscriber, we also grant you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, and nontransferable personal license to access the Site and use the Services and the Materials therein, as limited by your subscription or your additional purchase of certain paid features and upgrades. This paid license is for private, non-commercial purposes on a single computer or mobile device. We reserve the right to limit the amount of Materials viewed or Services available to you. Your license to access the Site and use the Services and the Materials is not a transfer of title. You will not copy or redistribute any Material, and you will prevent others from unauthorized access, use of, or copying of the Materials.
- Prohibited Uses
- impersonate another individual or entity, whether actual or fictitious; falsely claim an affiliation with any individual or entity; access the accounts of others without permission; misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services; or perform any other similar fraudulent activity.
- circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with the operations of the Site, any user’s enjoyment of the Site, or our security-related features or features that prevent, limit, or restrict the use or copying of any materials or content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content on it, by any means, including posting, linking to, uploading, or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, malware, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit, or monitor the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment.
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise discover the source code of the Site or any part of it, except and only if that activity is expressly permitted by applicable law despite this limitation.
- access or use any automated process (such as a robot, spider, scraper, or similar) to access the Site in violation of our robot exclusion headers or to scrap all or a substantial part of the Materials (other than in connection with bona fide search engine indexing or as we may otherwise expressly permit).
- modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any part of them, except and only if applicable law expressly permits that activity despite this limitation.
- commercially exploit or make available the Services or the Materials therein to third parties including any action or “frame” or “mirror” the Site.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive demands on it.
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this section or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this section.
- WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CHILD EXPLOITATION
You understand that all depictions on the Site are of persons over the age of eighteen (18) on the date of production. We take great measures to ensure that no minors appear in any of the Materials. If you seek any form of child sexual abuse material (whether real or virtual), you must exit the Site immediately. We do not provide or promote underage content, and we do not tolerate those who seek underage content. In order to further our zero-tolerance policy, you agree to report any images, real or simulated, that appear to depict minors on the Site.
- Reporting Violative Materials or Activities
If you provide valid and current payment information may purchase a subscription or certain upgraded features to the Site, as may be available from time to time. The price for such subscriptions and the upgraded features related to such subscriptions is prominently displayed on the Site and may be changed by us from time to time. We reserve the right to change the price and upgraded features associated with such subscriptions at any time, without notice to you, by changing the information prominently displayed on the Site. All previous offers or discounts are unavailable once removed from the Site.
We bill for subscriptions on an automatic recurring basis. If you fail to renew your subscription and continue to access certain features on the Site, we may charge you for those features on an a-la-carte basis at our prevailing rates.
You agree to pay any and all fees or account charges related to any fees, charges, purchases, subscriptions, or upgrades associated with your account, immediately when due in accordance with our stated billing policy, or that of our third-party billing agent. You acknowledge that the charge on your banking statement for our Services may display our company name, one of our brand names, or our third-party billing agent’s name. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any and all fees or penalties that are associated with your account. Your account will be deemed past due if it is not paid in full by the payment due date. Your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a card holder. You agree to pay any and all amounts due immediately upon cancellation or termination of your account.
We utilize various third-party payment processors and gateways, and we reserve the right to contract with additional third-party payment processors and gateways in our sole discretion to process any and all payments associated with the Site. Such third parties may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. You are responsible for abiding by such terms. We further disclaim any liability associated with your violation of such terms.
You must promptly inform our third-party billing agent of all changes, including changes in your address and changes in your credit card used in connection with billing or payment through the Site, if applicable. You are responsible for any credit card charge backs, dishonored checks, and any related fees that the Site incurs with respect to your account, along with any additional fees or penalties imposed by our third-party billing agent.
If you make a purchase on the Site that results in a chargeback, we may terminate your account.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our fees and billing methods, including the addition of administrative or supplemental charges for any feature, with or without prior notice to you.
You understand and agree that it is our standard policy that all purchases are final and nonrefundable. We reserve the right to address all refund requests in our sole discretion.
If you purchase a recurring subscription, you may cancel future installments of the recurring subscription at any time. However, you will not be issued a refund, and you will continue to have access to the features related to that subscription until the end of the current billing period.
We take credit card fraud very seriously. Discovery that you have used a stolen or fraudulent credit card will result in the notification of the appropriate law enforcement agencies and termination of your account.
- Dispute Resolution and Damages
You hereby waive any right or ability to initiate any class action or collective proceeding along with any right to trial by jury.
- Rights to Injunctive Relief
If we are required to enlist the assistance of an attorney, investigator, collections agent, or other person to collect any damages or any other amount of money from you, or if we are required to seek the assistance of an attorney to pursue injunctive relief against you, then you additionally agree that you will reimburse us for all fees incurred in order to collect these damages or in order to seek injunctive relief from you. You understand that even a nominal amount of damages may require the expenditure of extensive legal fees, travel expenses, costs, and other amounts that may dwarf the actual damages themselves. You agree that you will pay these fees and costs.
- We Disclaim All Warranties
You expressly agree that access to the Site and use of the Services is at your own and sole risk. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site or the Services will be free of viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. We do not assume any responsibility or risk for your access to or use of the Internet, the Site, or the Services. You understand and agree that any Materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your activity.
- Offensive Materials and Adult Content Warning
The Site contains material that may be offensive to third parties. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability that may arise from someone viewing content they may deem offensive, and you agree to cease accessing the Site and using the Services should you find them offensive. Specifically, you represent and warrant that you are aware that the Site is an inclusive platform which permits the posting of adult content, and that you are not offended by adult content, including graphic audiovisual depictions of nudity and sexual activity. You further represent and warrant that you are familiar with and comply with your jurisdiction’s laws and community standards, including those affecting your right to access, receive, and transmit adult content, and those relating to distributing adult content to minors.
You acknowledge your responsibility to prevent minors under your care from accessing harmful or inappropriate material. You agree not to allow minors to view any such content, and you agree to take responsible measures to prevent them from doing so. Numerous commercial online safety filters are available which may help users limit minors’ access to harmful or inappropriate material. You are hereby informed that you can research such services by typing the words “parental controls” or similar terms, into an Internet search engine. We recommend that you conduct appropriate due diligence before purchasing or installing any online filter. You agree to take particular steps to prevent minors from viewing the Materials if your computer or mobile device can be accessed by a minor. Finally, you agree that if you are a parent or guardian of a minor child, it is your responsibility, not ours, to keep any age-restricted content on the Site from being displayed or accessed by your children or wards.
Access to the Site and use of the Services in violation of any law is strictly prohibited. If we determine that you have provided or intend to purchase or provide any services in violation of any law, your ability to access the Site and use the Services will be terminated immediately. We do hereby disclaim any liability for damages that may arise from you or any user providing any services that violates any law. You do hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any liability that may arise for us should you violate any law. Youalso agree to defend and indemnify us should any third party be harmed by your illegal actions or should we be obligated to defend any such claims by any party.
You discharge, acquit, and otherwise release us, our parent company, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, attorneys, and affiliates, from any and all allegations, counts, charges, debts, causes of action, and claims relating in any way to the use of, or activities relating to the use of the Site including claims relating to the following:
Negligence, gross negligence, reckless conduct, alienation of affections (to the extent recognized in any jurisdiction), intentional infliction of emotional distress, intentional interference with contract or advantageous business relationship, defamation, privacy, publicity, intellectual property infringement, misrepresentation, infectious disease, revenge porn law violations, any financial loss not due to the fault of the Site, missed meetings, unmet expectations, false identities, fraudulent acts by others, invasion of privacy, release of personal information, failed transactions, purchases or functionality of the Site, unavailability of the Site, its functions and any other technical failure that may result in inaccessibility of the Site, or any claim based on vicarious liability for torts committed by individuals met on or through the Site, including fraud, theft or misuse of personal information, assault, battery, stalking, harassment, cyber-bullying, rape, theft, cheating, perjury, manslaughter, or murder.
The above list is intended to be illustrative only, and not exhaustive of the types or categories of claims released by you. This release is intended by the parties to be interpreted broadly in favor of the Site, and thus any ambiguity shall be interpreted in a manner providing release of the broadest claims. This release is intended to be a full release of claims, and the parties acknowledge the legally binding nature of this provision, and the nature of the rights given up in connection therewith.
We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility to you for any of the following:
- Any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the Materials, including errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the Materials or any Materials that are infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, offensive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or illegal.
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to and use of the Site.
- Any third party’s unauthorized access to or alterations of your account, transmissions, or data.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site and any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting, or completing any transmissions to or transactions with the Site.
- Any bugs, viruses, malware, Trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Site by any third party.
- Any incompatibility between the Site and your other services, hardware, or software.
[INSERT SITE NAME] is our brand name and trademark. We aggressively defend our intellectual property rights. Other manufacturers’ product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners, and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners or holders of such trademarks and service marks.All of the marks, logos, domains, and trademarks that you find on the Site may not be used publicly except with express written permission from us, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Site.
- Entire Agreement
- Policies of Our Service Providers
- Assignment and Delegation
We are not responsible for any failure to perform because of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, including: Acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms, or other natural disasters; epidemics; pandemics; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; fiber cuts; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, spam, data breach, malware, or any failure of a computer, server, network, or software for so long as the event continues to delay our performance; and unlawful acts of our employees, agents, or contractors.
- Communications are Not Private
We do not provide any facility for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages transmitted to us shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into the Site may be read by the agents and operators of the Site, regardless of whether they are the intended recipients of such messages.
- Authorization and Permission to Send Emails to You
You authorize us to email you notices, advertisements, and other communications, including emails, advertisements, and notices. You understand and agree that such communications may contain adult content, sexual content and language, and images of nudity not suitable for minors. This authorization will continue until you request us to remove you from our email list. You understand and agree that even unsolicited email correspondence from us, or our affiliates, is not spam as that term is defined under the law.
Youagree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through the Site. You agree that when in the future you click on an “I agree,” “I consent,” or other similarly worded button, check box, or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
You understand and acknowledge that the software elements of the Materials on the Site may be subject to regulation by governmental agencies which prohibit export or diversion of software and other goods to certain countries and third parties. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. or international law is prohibited. You will not assist or participate in any such diversion or other violation of applicable laws and regulations. You warrant that you will not license or otherwise permit anyone not approved to receive controlled commodities under applicable laws and regulations and that you will abide by such laws and regulations. You agree that none of the Materials are being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or be used for proscribed activities.
- References to a statute will refer to the statute and any successor statute, and to all regulations promulgated under or implementing the statute or successor, as in effect at the relevant time.
- In computing periods from a specified date to a later specified date, the words “from” and “commencing on” (and the like) mean “from and including,” and the words “to,” “until,” and “ending on” (and the like) mean “to but excluding.”
- References to a governmental or quasi-governmental agency, authority, or instrumentality will also refer to a regulatory body that succeeds to the functions of the agency, authority, or instrumentality.
- “A or B” means “A or B or both.” “A, B, or C” means “one or more of A, B, and C.” The same construction applies to longer strings.
- “Including” means “including, but not limited to.”
- Other Jurisdictions/Foreign Law
- Service Not Available in Some Areas
© Walters Law Group (2022). All rights reserved.